- since 2012: Research associate at TUM RCS
- 2012: received M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology at Technische Universität München.
- 2008--2010: Systems Engineer Avionics Concepts at Airbus Group (formerly EADS).
- 2008: received Dipl.-Ing.(BA) in Electrical/Communication Engineering at University of Cooperative Education Ravensburg, Friedrichshafen.
- applications in avionic domain, see also multicopters "MART" and weather balloon
- functional and temporal verification of embedded software
- real-time programming languages and formal verification
- coherent system design, modelling and implementation
- workflows for real-time systems
Selection of Supervised Work
The following theses/internships are already assigned or completed. For more open topics visit this page.
- Working Title, Research Internship, M. Pazaj, 2017.
- Dependency-Sensitive Verification Statistics for SPARK2014 Programs, Master's Thesis, M. Asam, 2017.
- Software Architecture & Design for a Remote Control Unit of an Aircraft Radio Transceiver, Bachelor's Thesis, L. Hauenschild, 2017.
- Development of a mobile automatic low-cost antenna tracker for Micro Air Vehicles, Forschungspraxis, J. Yates, 2016.
- Entwurf, Analyse und Validierung eines leichten heimkehrenden Wetterballons, Diplomarbeit, M. Jungmann, 2016.
- Development and Verification of a Flight Stack for a High-Altitude Micro Glider, Master's Thesis, E. Regnath, 2016.
- Design, Implementation and Evaluation of Embedded Multicore Systems Parallelized with Embedded Multicore Building Blocks (EMB²), Research Internship, S. Bilgeri, 2016.
- Robust Real-Time Tracking of Micro Air Vehicles in RGB-D Video Streams, Master's Thesis, S. Stanglmayr, 2016.
- Evaluation of State-of-the-Art Source-Level Software Verification Approaches in Ada, Forschungspraxis, E. Regnath, 2016.
- Development and Demonstration of a Software-Defined Real-Time Control Interface for Micro Air Vehicles, Master's Thesis, A. Söhn, 2015.
- Performance Assessment and Optimization of an Emergency Recovery System for Micro Air Vehicles, Research Internship, M. Neumair, 2015.
- Software V&V of an Emergency Recovery System for Micro Air Vehicles, Research Internship, A. Söhn, 2015.
- Design and Integration of an Emergency Recovery System for Micro Air Vehicles, Master's Thesis, M. Neumair, 2015.
- Real-Time Airspace Classification and Segmentation for Micro Air Vehicles, Bachelor's Theses, K.T. Zi-Mian, Z.P. Toh, 2014.
- Entwicklung einer bidirektionalen PANLink-to-Ethernet Schnittstelle auf FPGA Basis, Bachelor Thesis, C. Niechziol, 2013.
- Investigating the Integration of a Synchronous Language Kernel into Matlab Simulink, Bachelor Thesis, Wong Zhi Wei Adrian, 2012.
Source Codes and Programs
If you are looking for some source code related to a paper or similar, then do not click here.
- September 2017, at Forum on Specification & Design Languages: "Introduction to SPARK 2014 - How to Develop Ultra-Low Defect Software", for details see here.
- May 2017, at Frama-C & SPARK Day (Open Source Innovation Spring): "Remove Before Flight: Defect-Free Software and Agile Development in SPARK 2014", download slides here.
- May 2015, at Tata Research Development and Design Centre, Pune: "Multicopter Platforms as Research Vehicles".
- August 2014, at Technische Universität München: "Functionally Safe Software for Embedded Systems", download slides here.
- March 2014, at TU Chemnitz, Software Technology for Embedded Systems: "Reconfigurable Embedded Control Systems".
- September 2013, at TUM CREATE, Singapore: "Polymorphic Systems - Challenges and Approaches at RCS".
- Development and Verification of a Flight Stack for a High-Altitude Glider in Ada/SPARK 2014, M. Becker, E. Regnath, Samarjit Chakraborty, In 36th International Conference on Computer Safety, Reliability and Security (SAFECOMP), Trento, IT. [Preprint PDF]
- TIC: A Scalable Model Checking Based Approach to WCET Estimation, R. Metta, M. Becker, P. Bokil, S. Chakraborty and R. Venkatesh, In ACM SIGPLAN/SIGBED Conference on Languages, Compilers, Tools and Theory for Embedded Systems (LCTES 2016), Santa Barbara, CA, USA.
- Timing Analysis of Safety-Critical Automotive Software: The AUTOSAFE Tool Flow, M. Becker, Sajid M, K. Albers, P.P. Chakrabarti, S. Chakraborty, P. Dasgupta, S. Dey and R. Metta, In 22nd Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC), New Delhi, IN.
- Approaches for Software Verification of an Emergency Recovery System for Micro Air Vehicles, M. Becker, M. Neumair, A. Söhn, S. Chakraborty, In 34th International Conference on Computer Safety, Reliability and Security (SAFECOMP) Companion, Delft, NL. [Preprint PDF]
- Composing Real-Time Applications from Communicating Black-Box Components, M. Becker, A. Masrur, S. Chakraborty, In 20th Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASP-DAC), Tokyo, JP.
- Timing challenges in automotive software architectures, L. Zhang, R. Schneider, A. Masrur, M. Becker, M. Geier, S. Chakraborty, In International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE) Companion, Hyderabad, IN.
- Multi-layered scheduling of mixed-criticality cyber-physical systems, R. Schneider, D. Goswami, A. Masrur, M. Becker, S. Chakraborty, In Journal of Systems Architecture 59 (10), 1215-1230.
- Let's put the car in your phone!, M. Geier, M. Becker, D. Yunge, B. Dietrich, R. Schneider, D. Goswami, S. Chakraborty, In Proceedings of the 50th Annual Design Automation Conference (DAC), Austin, US.
- Schedulability analysis for processors with aging-aware autonomic frequency scaling, A. Masrur, P. Kindt, M. Becker, S. Chakraborty, V. Kleeberger, M. Barke, U. Schlichtmann, In Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications (RTCSA), 2012, Seoul, KR.