Various Internship Positions at AdaCore in 2018
Brief Company Description
Founded in 1994, AdaCore is the leading provider of commercial software solutions for Ada, a state-of-the-art programming language designed for large, long-lived applications where safety, security, and reliability are critical. AdaCore's flagship product is the GNAT Pro development environment, which comes all open-source with expert on-line support and is available on more platforms than any other Ada technology.
The main offices are located in Paris, New-York and Lexington. To learn mode about the company, visit http://www.adacore.com
Internships coordination: Olivier Hainque
Overview of Offerings
- Optimizing scheduler for Agile continuous builders on Cloud
- Provide Ada with massive parallelization capabilities on GPUs
- Model-Level Debugging of Stateflow Models
- Software-In-the-Loop Mode to Compare Simulation and Execution
- Static Model Verification using Code Generation and Static Code Analysis
- Improve GPS support for bare-metal development
- Investigate adding support for Ada in IntelliJ
- DWARF to PDB converter
The topics are described in detail here (click to view PDF).
Credits/Certificate of Performance
These internships could be credited as Research Internship or Thesis in the Master Program (contact Martin Becker).