Advanced Seminar (EI7742)
- Master EI
- 5 ECTS
- Winter and summer term
- Number of participants: max. 6
In the advanced seminar, you are going to study some of the recent topics in the fields of real-time and embedded systems. The seminar gives you the opportunity to practice working in a scientific manner. Therefore, you will need to research a given topic, write a paper, present it and write reviews on papers written by your fellow students.
Topics in Summer Term 2018
This summer, the seminar runs under the title "The Future of Real-Time Software". We investigate different aspects of real-time software, and how they have changed in the past years and might develop in the near future.
Fore more details please check the list of topics below.
- Evolution of the RTOS - assigned
- New Programming Languages and their Promises - assigned
- Is Timing Analysis at Risk with Modern Processors? - assigned
- Scripting Languages for Embedded Systems - assigned
- Growing with the Hardware: Complexity Increase in Embedded Software and its Consequences - assigned
- Model-Based Design in Real-Time Systems - available
- The (mandatory) kick-off meeting will take place on Friday, 2018 April 13 at 13:15 in room 3999
- The actual seminar event is currently scheduled for Friday, 2018 July 6th at 13:15, but might still be subject to changes
The registration happens via email and personal discussion, not via TUMonline. If you are interested in one of the topics, please contact: