Martin's Personal Page
This page collects useful information for myself, my students and interested colleagues or friends.
Codes & Programs
If you came here, you obviously were looking for some academic piles of code. Well...here you go:
- StratoX Weather Glider: Flight stack for an unmanned fixed-wing drone which is supposed to record weather data in high altitudes.
- gnatprove_unitstats: A script aggregating data from GNATprove verification runs on SPARK2014 programs, and presenting verification statistics (e.g., success, coverage, failure by VC type) in human- or machine readable format.
- WCET Benchmarks: C codes from Mälardalen WCET benchmarks, adapted for WCET analysis using Bounded Model Checking (annotated at source level with instruction timing for Atmega processors)
- for paper see LCTES 2016 proceedings: "TIC: a scalable model checking based approach to WCET estimation"
- collaboration with Tata Research Development and Design Centre, Pune
- code at https://github.com/TRDDC-TUM/wcet-benchmarks
- MavLogAnalyzer: GUI to parse, display, filter, export and store flight logs of MavLink, APM:Pilot, Pixhawk etc.
- libcontainers: C library that composes software components using signals and events, in the form a declaration-flavored C library
- code at https://github.com/mbeckersys/libcontainers
- for paper see ASP-DAC 2015 proceedings: "Composing Real-Time Applications from Communicating Black-Box Components", M. Becker and A. Masrur and S. Chakraborty