Martin Geier received his Diplom (equivalent to Master's degree) in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology at the TUM in 2009. He then joined the Institute for Real-Time Computer Systems as a research associate.
Teaching & Administrative duties
- Applied Systems Integration (Praxis der Systemintegration)
- Applied Collaborative Engineering of Embedded Systems (Projektpraktikum Multicopter: Kollaboratives Entwickeln von Eingebetteten Systemen)
- Microprocessor Systems Lab (Praktikum Mikroprozessorsysteme)
- High-Level Embedded Systems Design Lab (design phase)
- Advanced Seminar (Hauptseminar)
- Network and Systems Administration (Netz- und Systemadministration)
His research interests are in the fields of
- programmable logic,
- bus architectures,
- networking and
- design synthesis.
Detailed information can be found on the DHEARTS project page.
Theses & Projects
The following theses and projects are currently under way or have already been completed:
System Design for a Magnetic Levitating Ball
Research Internship / Forschungspraxis
If you are looking for available topics, please refer to our theses page.