Martin Geier received his Diplom (equivalent to Master's degree) in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology at the TUM in 2009. He then joined the Institute for Real-Time Computer Systems as a research associate.
Teaching & Administrative duties
- Applied Systems Integration (Praxis der Systemintegration)
- Applied Collaborative Engineering of Embedded Systems (Projektpraktikum Multicopter: Kollaboratives Entwickeln von Eingebetteten Systemen)
- Microprocessor Systems Lab (Praktikum Mikroprozessorsysteme)
- High-Level Embedded Systems Design Lab (design phase)
- Advanced Seminar (Hauptseminar)
- Network and Systems Administration (Netz- und Systemadministration)
His research interests are in the fields of
- programmable logic,
- bus architectures,
- networking and
- design synthesis.
Detailed information can be found on the DHEARTS and HRTVSS project pages.
Theses & Projects
The following theses and projects are currently under way or have already been completed:
System Design for a Magnetic Levitating Ball
Research Internship / Forschungspraxis
If you are looking for available topics, please refer to our theses page.
- GigE Vision Data Acquisition for Visual Servoing Using SG/DMA Proxying. ACM/IEEE Symposium on Embedded Systems for Real-Time Multimedia (ESTIMedia) (ESTIMedia'16), ACM, 2016, 19--28 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI ) Full text (mediaTUM)
- Timing Challenges in Automotive Software Architectures. 36th International Conference on Software Engineering, 2014Hyderabad, India more… BibTeX Full text (mediaTUM)
- Let's put the Car in your Phone! 50th Design Automation Conference (DAC), 2013 more… BibTeX Full text (mediaTUM)
- Designing VM Schedulers for Embedded Real-Time Applications. Proceedings of the 7th IEEE/ACM/IFIP International Conference on Hardware/Software Codesign and System Synthesis (CODES+ISSS), 2011 more… BibTeX Full text (mediaTUM)
- Designing VM schedulers for embedded real-time applications. CODES+ISSS, 2011 more… BibTeX
- High-Level Timing Analysis of Concurrent Applications on MPSoC Platforms Using Memory-Aware Trace-Driven Simulations. Proceedings of the 18th IEEE/IFIP International Conference on VLSI and System-on-Chip (VLSI-SoC), 2010 more… BibTeX